RETURN TO PLAYER
- Use a deck of playing cards with a total of 52, excluding the “Joker cards”, and reshuffle at the end of each round.
- All players will put an ante amount before the cards are dealt.
- Each player is dealt with three cards, given “2 cards” and “1 Joker card”.
- The “Joker card” can replace with any kind of card.
Call and Raise
- Player can take call and raise, or take blind with no read. (Max up to take 4 times blind in one game.)
- Player can call, raise or show during the calling process.
- After exceeding the maximum call amount (128 multipliers the entry fees), player can only take call but cannot raise, the bet amounts on the pot reach 1024 multipliers will be forced to open hands.
- Player can show with the opponent on the left only during the calling process. If three or more players in the same game that the opponent can choose whether to agree to show.
- Blind player apply for show must be only two players in the game, otherwise not.
- If someone player loses in the show then fold, the rest players should keep call or raise process.
- If the hands are equal in a show (or a sideshow), the player who asked for a show (or a sideshow) must fold.
- The bet amounts on the pot reach 1024 multipliers will be forced to open hands.
- Winner depends on hand-ranking categories after open.
- If only last one player does not fold that wins and not open required.
Rewards = Total Bet + ( Loser’s Total Bet x 0.95 )
When multiple players win:
Prize/each winner = Total Bet + [(Loser’s Total Bet / Winners ) x 0.95]
PS: Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Trail or Set
Trail or set is a hand that contains three cards of one rank. (AAA is the biggest,222 is the smallest)
A pure sequence is a hand that contains three cards of sequential rank. all of the same suit. (AKQ is the biggest, 432 is the smallest)
Sequence is a hand that contains three cards of sequential rank, not all of the same suit. (AKQ is the biggest, 432 is the smallest) AKQ A 23
A color is a hand that contains three cards all of the same suit, not all of sequential rank. (AKJ is the biggest,532 is the smallest)
A Pair is a hand that contains two cards of one rank and one card of another rank. (AAK is the biggest,223 is the smallest) ΑΑΚ
High Card High card, also known as no pair or simply nothing, is a hand that does not fall into any other category. (AKJ is the biggest,532 is the smallest)
High card, also known as no pair or simply nothing, is a hand that does not fall into any other category. (AKJ is the biggest, 531 is the smallest)
Rank of Rule
Ranking categories > Compare between High Card if categories same> End in a draw if High Card same
If both sides have the same hand cards in “Show”, then the initiated player will lose.
The “Joker card” can replace with any kind of card.
Rank of Pattern
- trail or set (AAA > KKK > … > 222)
- pure sequence (AKQ > A23 > KQJ > QJ10 > … > 432)
- sequence (AKQ > A23 > KQJ > QJ10 > … > 432)
- color (Show the Highest Card in your hands)
- Pair (if same pair that will compare the rest one High Card)
- High Card
Rank of the card’s Numerical
A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2