RETURN TO PLAYER
All Aces (A), King (K), 4 and 7 in this variation. The cards are jokers. Joker cards in place of any card can be used on. Any player who has the biggest leaves, he will win.
1. All players get three cards after put entry fees on the pot.
Call and Raise
- Player can take call and raise, or take blind with no read.
(Max up to take 4 times blind in one game.)
- Player can call, raise or show during the calling process.
- After exceeding the maximum call amount (128 multipliers the entry fees), player can only take call but cannot raise, the bet amounts on the pot reach 1024 multipliers will be forced to open hands.
- Player can show with opponent on the left only during the calling process. If there or more players in the same game that the opponent can choose whether to agree to show.
- Blind player apply for show must be only two players in the game, otherwise not.
- If someone player loses in the show then fold, the rest players should keep call or raise process.
- If the hands are equal in a show (or a sideshow), the player who asked for a show (or a sideshow) must fold.
- The bet amounts on the pot reach 1024 multipliers will be forced to open hands.
- If only last one player does not fold that wins and not open required.
- Winner depends on hand-ranking categories after open.