RETURN TO PLAYER
- The game uses 8 sets of poker, removing 2 joker, a total of 416 cards. The system is the banker, the player is the player.
- One layer enters the game play against the banker, the goal is to make the overall points of the cards less than 21 but larger than the banker’s.
- Place bets: Bet after the game starts, the minimum is the bottom bet, the maximum is the bet limit. If the betting time is finished and players do not place bets, the system will automatically place the minimum bet.
- Deal: After players finish betting, the system deals two cards to each player, and then gives the dealer a face card and a face-down card.
- Buy insurance: After the cards are dealing, when the banker’s face card is A, the player can choose to buy insurance with half amount of the bet. After buying the insurance, if the dealer gets black jack, the player can win twice the bet, and finish this game. If the dealer’s card is not Black Jack, then the dealer will take the insurance money, the game continues.
- Special judgment: After dealing cards, if the dealer gets 10, J, Q or K then the system will determine the dealer’s card is a black Jack or not, if it is black jack then the game finish and the player’s bet will be taken away.
- Special judgment: After dealing cards, if the dealer gets 10,J,Q or Kthen the system will determine the dealer’s card is a black Jack or not, if it is black jack then the game finish and the player’s bet will be taken away.
- Double down: when holding two cards in hand, you can double your bet and hit 1 more card, then stand.
- Split: When the first 2 cards are the same point, it is allowed to double the bet and divide the two cards into 2 separate sets and each set hits another card. The two new sets are independant sets, it is able to hit and double the bet.
- Hit: If the cards are not black jack, 21 points, and the total points is lundrer 21 as well as the number of cards is less than 5, it is allowed to hit one more card.
- Stand: Do not hit more cards, keep current condition.
- Surrender: Players can choose to surrender at the beginning of the two cards, and get back half of the bet.
- Comparison: The player compare points of the cards with the banker’s.
Room bottom bet, enter limit and bet limit
- Determining the account balance of the player meets the entry limit to enter the room.
- The account balance will increase or decrease while calculation. In the meantime, the system determine the remaining balance satidfy the requirement of the enter limit.
- If players do not qulify to enter, showing prompt message to guide players back to lobby.
- Each bet cannot exceed the limit.
(Minimym Bet Amount)
(Amount Required to Enter the Room)
Bet Limit 1 1 375,000
Card type introduction
- Black Jack: The first two cards of the game are A and 10 (10,J,Q,K).
※ If the A and 10 are delivered after the split, it doesn’t count as black jack. It is a normal 21 points.
- Five Dragon: Holding 5 cards and less than 21 points.
- Normal 21 points: Holding 3-4 cards and total points is 21.
- Other points: None of the above mention, the sum of the points of the cards.
- Bust: Over 21 points, not comparable.
- Ranking: Black Jack> Five Dragon> 21 points> Cards with other points (20-4 points)> Bust.
- Tie: Dealer and players both have the same card type is considered as a tie, returning the bet.
- Based on the final results of comparison, calculating the compensation rate and delivering the reward.
The player’s winning cards Odds Black Jack 2.5 Five Dragon 2.5 Normal Points 2 Insurrance 3