RETURN TO PLAYER
- Two decks of Poker plus 2 Jokers, 106 cards totally.
- 2~5 players.
- Deal 13 cards per player.
- Flip one card to be the starting of open deck.
- Randomly flip out one more card to be the Printed Joker. If Joker flipped that “ACE” will be Printed Joker.
Joker & Printed Joker
- Joker and Printed Joker both function as a substitute for any card.
- All cards with the same rank as the card below the closed deck are considered Printed Jokers.
- Can’t take the Joker & Printed Joker discarded by the previous player.
How to Play
- Randomly pick one player to start, and the rest play through clockwise.
- Player have to pick one from closed deck or open deck in your round, and discard one to open deck.
- Player has 20 seconds to pick one card from closed deck or open deck, and after that will has 20 seconds to discard.
- 13 cards definitely at the end of each round.
- If over 20 seconds:
Not pick yet – Automatically pick one card from closed deck.
Picked but not dropped – Automatically discard the new one.
- If play finished all the 13 cards are arranged in a proper Sequence and Sets but timeout, that will automatically accomplishes a valid declaration.
How to Win/Declare
- Make sure all the 13 cards are arranged in a proper Sequence and Sets, and select your unwanted card and selet “Declare” instead of “Discard”.
- Proper Sequence includes one pure sequence and an impure sequence. The rest sequence should be a group of 3 or more consecutive cards with same suit or group of sets.
- Proper Sequence as long as the conditions are met, there is no maximum card limit for the group.
- First life is a Pure Sequence without any Jokers, but if suit of Printed Joker will be applicable is valid to a group of pure sequence.
- First valid declaration and click “Declare” will be winner.
- If both open deck and closed deck are used up, that will be calculated through your hand instantly, who calculated minimal points is the winner.
- All players have to calculated points except for the winner, the reward is the points and bet multiplied.
- A, K, Q and K are all carry 10 points each, both Joker and Printed Joker are 0, other cards have point value same as their face value.
- If the player has formed pure sequence (1st Life), the value of cards that are not in sequemce are calculated.
- If the player has formed 2 sequences including pure sequence (1st Life and 2nd Life), the value of cards that are not in sequence are calculated.
- If the player has formed 2 sequences including pure sequence and formed another set or sequence (pure and impire are valid), the value of cards that re not in the sequence is calculated.
- If player misses the declararion chance and other players accomplish a valid declaration and will be 2 points calculated.
- 80 points calculated at most.
Rewards = ( Total Losses Points x Per Point ) x 0.95Pure Sequence
- Pure sequence is a group of 3 or more cards of the same suit, placed in consecutive order, and without any Joker.
- Ace could be biggest or smallest, but not formed a group by K, A, 2: A23 / 234 / 345 …… JQK/QKA
- An impure sequence is a group of 3 or more cards of the same suit with one or more Joker used.
- A could be biggest or smallest, but not formed a group by K, A, 2: A23 / 234 / 345 …… JQK/QKA
- A set is a group of 3 or 4 cards of the same value but of different suits.
- Set can includes Joker or Printed Joker.
Player can choose to drop a particular game if you think that the dealt cards to you are not good.
Drop points before picking a card: Lose 20 points.
Drop points if player had picked a card in that game: Lose 40 points.
－No other player accomplishes a valid declaration:
- If the Player hasn’t picked any cards taken as the First drop.
- If player has ever picked from open or closed deck before leaves the table considered a Middle drop.
．If the player leaves the table already but other player accomplishes a valid declaration before the player’s next turn, that points will be calculated according to the player’s hand.