RETURN TO PLAYER
Welcome to Poker Teen Patti!
Poker Teen Patti is played with a standard deck of 52 cards, without jokers. Cards are shuffled at the start of each game. Cards are dealt on 1 hand. The player’s goal is to beat the dealer. In this case, the card value has to be higher than the dealer’s hand.
Main Poker Hands from highest to lowest:
- Trail – Three cards of the same value. Three aces are the highest in this combination, and three deuces are the youngest.
- Pure Sequence – Three consecutive cards of the same suit. Ace can be used with a two and a three, it will be the oldest combination, among combinations without an ace, and 4-3-2 will be the youngest.
- Sequence – Three consecutive cards of different suits. Ace-2-3 is the oldest combination, among combinations without an ace, and 4-3-2 will be the youngest.
- Color – Any three cards of the same suit. When comparing two Color, the highest card is compared, if they are equal, then the following cards are compared by seniority.
- Pair – Two cards of the same value. Between two pairs, the value of paired cards is compared first; if it is equal, the value of non-paired cards is compared.
Three cards are dealt face down to the player and also to the dealer
The player can perform the following actions:
- Deal – the game round is started
- Ante – the initial bet
- Bet – the main bet in the amount of x2 from Ante
- Rebet – the game round is restarted with the previous bet
- Fold – the cards are discarded
- Blind – an additional bet, is equal 1 Ante
- See – open cards
A bet that can be made before the cards are opened. The bet is done blindly, and is equal 1 Ante.