RETURN TO PLAYER
‘European Roulette‘ is a classic roulette game with one zero and the ability to make call bets (announces).
In Roulette, the wheel contains 37 pockets, numbered zero to 36. The object of the game is to successfully predict which of the 37 numbered pockets the ball will land in.
If you will push (i), you could see MIN/MAX bet of the table.
The game pays the win to the player according to the payout for the winning bet.
How to make a bet?
You could see MIN/MAX bet of the sector if will move the pointer on one of them. All bets are made with the help of playing chips.
Select a chip value, place your bets, spin the wheel, and wait to see if you have correctly predicted the winning number. Multiply clicks will increase the number of chips of the same value. When the stack reaches a numerical value equal to the next denomination, the chips will automatically change their appearance. For example, the player chose a chip face value of 5 and clicked on the sector 6 times. Total, one chip face value of 25 and one chip face value of 5, and the amount equal to 30ti.
Press the ROLL button for spin the wheel. After pressing the button, the roulette wheel will start to spin and the ball will be thrown into the spinning wheel.
The ball passes through an area of deflectors, and falls onto the wheel and into one of 37 colored and numbered pockets on the wheel. When the winning number is announced, all winning bets are paid in accordance with the payout table. Also, the player can spin roulette wheel without making bets.
- Inside bets – bets made on numbers or on the lines between numbers on the internal area of the table
- Straight/Single. Bets on any single number, including 0. Place chips in the center of a number.
- Split. Bets on two adjoining numbers either horizontal or vertical. Place chips on the line dividing the two numbers.
- Street. Bets on a row of three numbers on a single horizontal line (e.g. 7-8-9). Place chips on the edge of chosen row, on the line that separates the inside and outside betting area. The player can bet on the street 0-1-2 or 0-2-3, placing the chip at the intersection corner of 3 numbers.
- Corner/Square. Bets on four numbers in a square layout, for example 11-12-14-15. Place chips at the corner where the four numbers meet. The player can bet on the corner 0-1-2-3, placing the chip at the intersection corner edge of row 1-2-3 and zero section.
- Six line. Bets on two adjoining streets. Place chips on the two adjoining three lines, for example 25-30.
- Bets, which are placed outside of the main field of numbers on the betting layout.
- Column. Bets on all 12 numbers on any of the three columns (left, middle, or right). Place chips in the sections marked 2-1 at the end of a column.
- Dozen. Bets on 12 numbers in three consecutive rows. Place chips in the sections marked 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12.
- Red or Black. Bets on all red (18 numbers) or all black (18 numbers) numbers. Place chips in the boxes holding a red or black diamond. Zero is not considered a red or black number.
- Odd or Even. Bets on all (18 numbers) even or all (18 numbers) odd numbers, except zero. Place a chip on the box with text ODD or EVEN.
- Low/High 19-36 (High) or 1-18 (Low). Bets on the first 18 numbers or the high 18 numbers. Place chips in the boxes labelled 1-18 for the low numbers or 19-36 for the high numbers. Zero is excluded from the low numbers.
Announce or call bets
- One or several Inside bets on numbers in the order of their location on the projection of the roulette wheel.
- For betting place chips in racetrack.
- Announce or call bets include the following bets:
- Neighbor bets. It’s a bet on chosen number covering the spread of 2 numbers either side of the number selected in the racetrack.
- Tiers. The section includes 12 different numbers: 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, 33. Place chips in the sections named Tiers in the projection of the roulette wheel.
- Orphelins. The section includes 8 different numbers: 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31, 9. Place chips in the sections named Orphelins in the projection of the roulette wheel.
- Voisins. The section includes 17 different numbers: 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, 25, including the zero on the wheel, and is the largest of the three section bets. Place chips in the sections named Voisins in the projection of the roulette wheel.