RETURN TO PLAYER
The aim of the game in Baccarat is to collect a combination of cards with a number of points close or equal to 9.
The cards have the following point value:
Ace – 1 point. 10, Jack, Queen and King – 0 points. The cards 2 to 9-face value.
Note that if the number of points will be equal to or greater than 10, then 10 is deducted from them.
Baccarat is played with 8 standard decks of 52 cards without Jokers. Cards are shuffled at the start of each game.
Player places his bets on the Player, Banker or Tie sections of the table, and also he can places on:
- Player Pair – ‘Player’ has any Pair from the first two cards.
- Banker Pair – ‘Banker’ has any Pair from the first two cards.
- Perfect Pair Bet – Player or Banker from the first two cards of distribution are formed Pairs of the same suit (as in Blackjack ‘Perfect Pairs’)
- Either Pair – Player or Banker from the first two cards distribute any pair.
- Lucky Sevens – In the first two cards of the the Player or the Banker drops out two Sevens (7). But, if the player has one 7 and the Banker has one, it does not count. Also, you do not need to consider the suit.
- Natural 9 for Banker – the player bets on the fact that at the first hand of cards, Banker will have 9 points.
- Natural 9 for Player – the player bets on the fact that at the first hand of cards, Player will have 9 points.
After the player bets, he needs to click Deal.
Once player pressed Deal, 2 cards are dealt to the player and banker. A third card may be dealt to either or both the player and the bank based on the following three-card-rules.
If neither hand has 8 or 9, the drawing rules are applied to determine whether Player should receive a third card. Then, based on the value of any card drawn to the player, the drawing rules are applied to determine whether the Banker should receive a third card.
If the Banker has 0-2 from the first two cards, then he takes the third card automatically. The three-card-rules:
Once both hands are done, they’re compared. You’ll win the hand if you guessed the outcome of the game, Bet on the wrong outcome, and you lose.
Game version 0.0.91