RETURN TO PLAYER
“American Roulette” is a classic roulette game with Zero and Double Zero,
The roulette wheel includes 38 numbered sectors: 0,00 and the numbers from 1 to 36. The object of the game is to successfully predict which of the 38 numbered pockets the ball will land in.
If you will push (info), you could see MIN/MAX bet of the table. The game pays the win to the player according to the payout for the winning bet.
How to make a bet?
- You could see MIN/MAX bet of the sector if will move the pointer on one of them. All bets are made with the help of playing chips.
- Select a chip value, place your bets, spin the wheel, and wait to see if you have correctly predicted the winning number. Multiply clicks will increase the number of chips of the same value. When the stack reaches a numerical value equal to the next denomination, the chips will automatically change their appearance. For example, the player chose a chip face value of 5 and clicked on the sector 6 times. Total, one chip face value of 25 and one chip face value of 5, and the amount equal to 30.
- Press the SPIN button for spin the wheel. After pressing the button, the roulette wheel will start to spin and the ball will be thrown into the spinning wheel.
- The ball passes through an area of deflectors, and falls onto the wheel and into one of 38 colored and numbered pockets on the wheel. When the winning number is announced, all winning bets are paid in accordance with the payout table. Also, the player can spin roulette wheel without making bets.
- Inside bets – bets made on numbers or on the lines between numbers on the internal area of the table
Inside bets include the following bets:
Straight/Single. Bets on any single number, including 0 and 00. Place chips in the center of a number.
Split. Bets on two adjoining numbers either horizontal or vertical. Place chips on the line dividing the two numbers.
Street. Bets on a row of three numbers on a single horizontal line (e.g. 7-8-9). Place chips on the edge of chosen row, on the line that separates the inside and outside betting area.
Corner. Bets on four numbers in a square layout, for example 11-12-14-15. Place chips at the corner where the four numbers meet. Six line. Bets on two adjoining streets. Place chips on the two adjoining three lines, for example 25-30.
Basket or Five Number. There is only way to make this bet – put chips on the corner of intersection of number 1 and the first Dozen. The bet wins if the ball, falls on any number: 0,00,1,2,3,4.
- Bets, which are placed outside of the main field of numbers on the betting layout.
- Outside bets include the following bets:
- Column. Bets on all 12 numbers on any of the three columns (left, middle, or right). Place chips in the sections marked 2-1 at the end of a column
- Dozen. Bets on 12 numbers in three consecutive rows. Place chips in the sections marked 1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12.
- Red or Black. Bets on all red (18 numbers) or all black (18 numbers) numbers. Place chips in the boxes holding a red or black diamond. Zero is not considered a red or black number.
- Odd or Even. Bets on all (18 numbers) even or all (18 numbers) odd numbers, except zero. Place a chip on the box with text ODD or EVEN,
- Low/High 19-36 (High) or 1-18 (Low). Bets on the first 18 numbers or the high 18 numbers. Place chips in the boxes labelled 1-18 for the low numbers or 19-36 for the high numbers. Zero is excluded from the low numbers.
- In the top left hand corner you can see the history of 5 last number of pockets the ball was land in
A more detailed history can be found in the info section,